Version 1.2.0 is now available in the play store. This version focuses on adding better support for those with large video libraries.
Features and Improvements:
- Grid View for Movie browsing. This is can be enabled through the Settings menu, and selecting the appropriate option under Layouts. The grid will show a 3 x 8 grid of posters. The grid scrolls horizontally.
- Poster view for TV Shows. Some users have requested a Poster view instead of the banner view for the TV Shows. This can be enabled in the Settings Menu.
- Grid View supports Page Up and Page Down keys on Google TV remotes to move a page at a time.
- Set Category filter preference.
- Preference for Poster view for TV Shows instead of Banners.
- Support for SSA/ASS subtitles for internal player.
- Support for MX Player’s view offset when running on a Tablet.. Will update the plex view offset after returning from MX Player.
- Add Studio infographic for Movie and TV Shows.
Version 1.3.0 is under development and the plan is to finally add Music Library support as well as NetCast (Video/Podcast) support.